Hi Everyone -

Tonight, (Tuesday) PBS will air Frontline's look at xenotransplantation in
Part 2 of "Organ Farm."  This concluding episode features interviews with 4
patients who have had the controversial therapy/surgery.  I am proud to say
that I have been included in this segment.

Please check your local TV listings for date/time/channel in your area.  It
is scheduled for broadcast at 10 PM.  But not all PBS stations are required
to show it at that time.  For more information go to the Website below:

 <A HREF="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/">
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/</A>

Jim Finn