    550 BUCE not accepted by this server.

Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:25:57 -0400
From: Residential Security <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Gail Vass' <[log in to unmask]>

Hello

        This is not a problem, this is what we have to do to stop other
domains from spamming our customers, we have tried everything else up to
this point, now our system administrators ban any domain that causes
problems, if the owner of that domain is not capable of controlling their
users to make sure that they do not abuse the service, this is the only way
we can fight back, we are aware it creats a lot of problems, but it creates
even more when we allowed spam to flow through.

Thank you
This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com
So as long as the internet server IDIRECT blocks EROLS,
no one from Erols or StarPower or RCN internet provider here
in the US will be able to email anyone using that Canadian server.

Any help will be appreciated,
Gail Vass