-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06 April 2001 12:44
Subject: Rasagiline

My wife is 47 and was dx about 6 years ago.  This week while meeting with
her
neurologist she was provided information about a research study of
rasagiline
and how it affects on and off time.

Has anyone had any experiece with this drug or this research study.

Thanks.

Hi there, name here is Alan.  Ardersier Scotland.
I wonder if it's another name for 'Selegeline'  which is a enzyme inhibitor
and slows the breakdown of levodopa in the brain thus making it last longer.
Hope this helps.
Best wishes from Scotland.