My name is Ves Shirley.  Back a few years ago when I first got involved in my
brother's PD care (from a 1500 mile distance) I put in a plea to this forum for
help.  Ivan called more than once - very quickly the first time. He furnished
names, phone numbers, advice and offered to "just listen".  The negative
comments made to him and about him were made by many unrecognizable names, and I
suspect minimal contributors to PD-caregiving save themselves. Hip-hip-hooray
for Ivan Suzman. Every cause needs folks like him.
If anyone wants to bless me out about what I've written, feel free.  You are
probably working your way through the fight of your lifetime or have a loved one
who is.  Just email me personally at     [log in to unmask]
All-caps emails are accepted and acceptable.
Hello, Ivan.  get well, soon.

ves shirley