My new book, TRAVELING WITH UNCLE SID is a collection of mostly humorous
short travel stories. Reviews have been rather good.
It is available free by sending me a donation to Parkinson Alliance.
Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
In addition, there is a matching funds grant from the Tuchman Foundation.
Your dollars are then doubled and used for seed grants in neurological
research for Parkinson's.
How much to donate?
Whatever your heart dictates. It only hurts once.
I guarantee you'll laugh and enjoy the book forever.
Send checks, made out to Parkinson Alliance to:
Sid Levin, 51 Cornell Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939