Hi All,
I just discovered a New Search Tool courtesy the Free Pint Bar...

"QueryServer is a meta search tool, capable of sending your query
simultaneously to ten search tools, or as many of the ten as you
select.  It also has news, health, money and government sections
where you can type in a query that searches resources specific to
those subjects.  I have concentrated purely on the Web search
section.  Overall, I found it fast and quite easy to understand. "

http://www.queryserver.com/

Search For:  +adult +stem +cell

In total, 121 results were returned in 3 seconds
Result Clusters:
Stem Cells  (37 results)
Stem Cell Research  (20 results)
Adult Stem Cells  (6 results)