Hello,
I am a new member to this list. My mother has had Parkinson's for over 20 years and trusts her Neurologist completely.

Recently he took her off of Cinamet(sp) completely and put her on a Requip-only regimen. He tells her to absolutely expect improvement in her symptoms. She has been on this regimen for two weeks and is very uncomfortable. From my limited reading, this regimen is not the status quo--far from it.

Is anyone out there familiar with such a prescribed regimen?

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to research the advantages or disadvantages of a requip-only regimen?

Thank you
Rodney
  Rodney Rogers
  Iconologic, Inc.
  40 Inwood Circle, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA

  phone  +404-260-4500         |  direct  +404.260.4528
  email  [log in to unmask]   |  web     http://www.iconologic.com