Barb M - I agree.      If Ernie comes within 5 miles of your house, he
will find your front door.  Just like the pink flamingos did.  I have a
friend who has a flashing neon sign on her carport, that says, "here I
am.  A sucker.  Come on up here and Aunt Vivian will feed you for the
rest of your life."  She now has 9 cats and 2 dogs.  It's all I can do to
keep litter for my two. Best to you.    Jo Ann