Murray - Thank you for the story about Michael Holman and his own version
of it.  I was fortunate enough to attend the Houston Area Parkinson's
Society symposium here in Houston yesterday,  and Dr. Jankowitz told us
the story with slides, although he didn't mention any names.  I've
forwarded this to my love because of its interesting nature, but he's
told me in the past that his neuros say he is not a candidate for DBS.
Maybe someday.  Best wishes, Jo Ann