Marco - Splitting up from a marriage of many years is very hard to do,
and will take some time to get over it.  There is no way at this point,
that I would criticize  either one of you, but I would like to caution
you to wait awhile before you find the new love of your life.
If you take your time to become friends first, then sweethearts, you will
have so much more to offer.  I know..... Jo Ann