Dear Sandy-- this was a terrible blow for all of you, and there are no easy
answers to the "whys" we ask at a time like this.  Please know that the
loving thoughts and prayers of so many on the list are with you.......stay
connected.

>Hello my dear pd family,
>
>At 8:15 pm tonight I learned that a very young, near and dear cousin
>(Cindy) died of a brain hemorrage.  Cindy's young son found her.  I have
>been battling the blues since the PLWP Spring Rally.  The news about Cindy
>has caused my heart to grieve in such a way that gives me a moment's
>pause.   The saddness I have been experiencing since the Rally was because
>of the loss of contact with pwps.  The loss of Cindy is a tragic loss, a
>loss that screams permanence.  I am grateful that she went quickly...but
>why so young....why is a good husband and young son left behind? These are
>the "whys"  that I will first ask God about when I reach the streets of
>heaven when it is my time.  I know many on the list wish some would not
>speak of religion; but, today, my family and I are in much need of prayer.
>
>Faith and hope,
>Sandy

Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
                   and also at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.html

          And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org