Hi Marty, Edith, and Hi Joe,
I was tired and prowlin' the floor (a 30 year colleague just had open heart
surgery, complications set in, and last evening he had to have both legs
amputated due to blood clots and blocked circulation) and so I turned
on the PC and answered a couple of requests to look up online journals
and why there is a critical drug shortage.  Less than an hour later I read
Joe's post about his library and the diminished paper journal resources.
My autoresponse was to Forward the Journal URL's I had retrieved from
bookmark files earlier.  Just maybe Joe's missing paper journals are now
available online.  I wasn't tryin' to be smart or one up Joe.  Ya gotta be
kidding!  I have the utmost respect for Joe and feel he is a friend since
we have conversed from time to time via e-mail over the past 4 or 5
years....   I hope this is not misunderstood.

Best regards ......... murray