Hi All,
I was fortunate to attend an educational presentation on the surgeries
available for Parkinson's in our locale.

Stereotactic Neurosurgical operations available at U.B.C. by Dr. Chris
Honey was extremely well presented and very informative.

Dr.Honey's team performed some 20 DBS treatments last year and are
doubling that figure this year.

A lot of the information presented is also available on Dr. Honey's
website at:

http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/choney/

In addition to all of this, a good friend gave me the URL's for a personal
insight written by journalists in the UK.

I will follow this up and post Michael Holman's Story so that you may all
enjoy it.

I thank Dr. Honey for his work and I thank my friends for offering to
share the Financial Times story.

Cheers ........ murray