Kate I do agree that Murray and Joe are
very capable of taking care of themselves.
I too feel that both Murray and Joe continue to astound by their
wonderful selfless abilities  and knowledge
However I thought this list had gone beyond the insults and barbs. I
have not a clue as to who the person you refer to
as an "old harpee" I just find the comment out of place and childish.!
I've said my piece! NowI'll go on to more productive things like
continuing to read my mail!
Juanita CG for George 74/71/64.