From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Carol Gray
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 6:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Symposium in Houston

Hi Joanne,

I am sorry was not up to coming to the symposium.  I got up
Saturday and decided that my medication  wasn''t
working well enough to
have my son drop me off for the day.  I had made
reservations to be there.
Last year I drove myself.  I had a pallidotomy
1-1/2 years ago  and did really
great for 6 months  but then  my severe dyskinesias
returned. I have
had two series of votox shots but even they have
not stopped the
dyskinesias, but I have had parkinson''s disease
for 23 years and been
on sinemet  for 21 years so--God has been good to
me!  Sorry I missed
meeting you!!

Carol Gray

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: