Hi Charlie,

 A couple of words in the post ref Paxil caught my attention. For 25 years I
have been getting the sensations described as "pins and needles" pricking me
on face arms and legs. This happens when low back pain gets really bad and
am having a severe muscle spasm in lower back. This sensation will go away
concurrent with enough relaxation and rest and exercise to get the muscle
spasm to go away. This takes hours to weeks sometimes. Another way to
describe it is like being stabbed by a mosquito, or bitten by a "no seeum",
tiny little biting bugs common to the south.

Do you have any insight on this?I am taking very few drugs, and I am
positive that the pins and needles sensation is a direct result of very
tight muscles in back.I have asked several doctors about this and they
always say "boy it's a nice day out there today isn't it!" In other words,
they have no ideas what is going on apparently.

!

Lanier Maddux     Chattanooga TN.

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com