In a message dated 4/8/2001 5:38:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Thanks to PD I have become aware of this and I aim to spend the rest of my
> life with some one who truly loves me. My life is not over it's just about

Marco,
I'm sure most of us do not know the pain and hurt you must have to discover
that your mate, the one person that should love you the most, did not have
you as the love of her life for all those years.  And then to realize 2 of my
daughters felt the need to show even the smallest amount of love for their
father must be a double hurt.

You said there is both verbal and physical abuse. Don't put up with any
physical abuse behavior, that can get out of control too quickly.

I think you'll make out of the heart ache in good shape. Proof?  Only by your
declaration "My life is not over it's just about to begin."

Denny
52/59