Thanks, Camilla.

Yes, alhough at home recuperating from surgery, I am
again  busy on the t elephone, as I know that time is limited
 when you are in your 16th year of PD.

 I hope that, when the Resolution gets debated,
 we can get some publicity for stem cell research, new
treatments, clinical services needed, caregiver issues,
our PD community's research funds at the NIH,  the
Udall and the NPF research centers, and so forth.

  We sure need the VISIBIILITY!!

Ivan
:-)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:52:48 -0400 Camilla Flintermann
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Good work, Ivan--and it didn't take you long to get back in action,
> did it
> !  Hope the healing goes well too.
>

>  Below is the Maine Resolution,
> >which I have had the honor of  researching, andhelping to write,
> and
> >seeing that
> >it is submitted to  strong potential sponsors in both houses of the
> >Legislature.   In Maine, the Resolution will be used
> > as a basis  for a Proclamation from the Governor.
>
> Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
> Oxford, Ohio
>
>            on the web at
> http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
>            and also at
> http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
>
>                "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of
> Parkinsonians ! "
>            And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org

> mailto:[log in to unmask]

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)