Murray....

Gee, just what I need - another cat!  In fact, since Scooter's getting on in
years, I prolly WILL be adopting another kitty over the summer.

Miss Scooter's ruled the roost at Casa-de-Barb for the past ten years,
beginning when she ran up to me at the mailbox whilst crying out at the top
of her lungs "MOOOOOOMY!  Where WERE you Mommy - I've been waiting here for
the longest time for you, Mommy!  TAKE ME HOME....   NOW!"  And sun-of-a-gun,
that's just what I did... (smiling)   And we've been joined at the hip ever
since.

Then there's Buzzy -   HE'S my resident-juvenile-delinguent, and like Peter
Pan  of yore, he doesn't want to grow up and plans to remain a mischievous
kid his entire life.

I don't know 'bout any cat named "ERNIE."  Tho if he's lost and homeless out
and about here in L.A., somehow I have no doubt that he'll find his way to my
home...

Barb Mallut