Six years is a long life for a PIE feature like the Current Sicence
Reviews, and I hope to keep on for a while, since I still derive
pleasure from using it myself and sharing with other PIE forum
members. But vibes are bad; not only the increasing slowness from
PD making me busier than ever and getting less done, but the
Kaiser hospital library that is my basic resource has cut its
meager journal subscription list again. I used to scan just 6
monthly and 3 weekly publications, now 3 of the most useful are
gone. I'll take a month or so to look for possible alternatives,
and we'll see. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694