-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Sarley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11 April 2001 16:17
Subject: Ham Radio

  I am interested to know if any members of the list with PD are also
Ham(Amateur) radio operators. If so how you have dealt with it and what if
any accommodations you have made to deal with it.

Thanks
Chuck Sarley
Hi there Chuck, I don't have PD but I care for my wife who has had it for
twenty years.  But I do have a call sign.  MM0BQL.  Qth is Ardersier nr.
Inverness  Scotland.
Wonder if you have a c/s Chuck??
73 for now.
Alan from Ardersier.