Despite your obviously  formdable eruditon, I think that youo missed the
pdoint.  Joe has not been runing. a contest of who knows aabout or who has
read the most journals.  Rather , he has been proivding a muxch appreciated
service to those of us who  ciould not or would not check the scientifc
litereature  on our  own    I don't think that Joe ever iinteneded it nor did
we regad it as an exhaustive  or authoritative documrent.  I  suppose that I
felt compelled to wrote  this at least partly because I know Joe personally
and I both like and admire him.  I also know that Joe approaches this task,
like many others, in a modest, unself-aggrandizng manner.
Marty Polonsky