Hi Chuck,

I am N4AG, have had amateur radio license for about 40 years now. I am not
active on any frequencies right now except two meters. but if I was my PD
symptom of left side tremor would not be a factor. I guess it might affect
my ability to send Morse code if I was still trying to communicate that way.
So I can't give you any help in dealing with PD other than the standard
advice of eat healthy and exercise as much as you can.

Buy the way, do you need a two meter rig?I have three of them that I am not
using, just kidding. I carry a 2 Mtr handietalkie in my RV but can never
find anybody to talk to on the road or in campgrounds.

Lanier Maddux  65/4     Chattanooga Tn

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary