Mr.  Murray,

       Nice response.  And Nice response from Janet.  I saw this item this
morning, and I decided, for once, to keep my mouth shut and to wait and see
what everyone else, including you, said.  Well. I think the writer did not
understand; I think she also is old and intimidated by computers and the
entire cyber world: she does not understand you can push the search button
and get nothing, or get three references or get 20 million like you did here.

       I, and any other person who struggles with the cyber world, or any
other person for that matter, thought you were helping Mr. Bruman and showing
him he could find his articles online.  And, I, I, was like a pig wallowing
around in today's mud:  I recognized that I now had the keys to do some
research I wanted to do, and you had just made it so e-a-s-y for me to do
that.  I was just so delighted!  I printed out all six(6) pages, and I
thought this is really great!  Wow, this is exactly what I wanted!

       I was going to send an e-mail to the ole harpy, but I figured she was
old and was intimidated by those 6 pages and she just did not have a clue or
maybe she has this thing for Joe???  I also thought that you--or one or more
of you--could take care of yourself.  It worked out just fine.  And, please
don't worry about this little episode because the ole harpy made a mistake,
she made the mistake, you did not.  You can continue making magic at the
keyboard as always, making my cyber life--and Mr. Bruman's-- so easy, such a
breeze.  :-)

       Sorry about your friend, and I suspect he will continue to need you as
a friend for some time.  I volunteer, and that is good because I get past
myself and this @#$%@&--I like doing that--disease.  Now, I have lost my
train of thought: @#$%&$, I do really like doing that, I'm not angry and I'm
not cursing: I just really like doing that.

       Happy Easter, from Katie and Tarzan the Cat.  In school today I made
an Easter Box, and since I completed it by the end of sixth hour, it will be
filled with candy and hopefully it will be there, still filled with candy,
when I go next time to volunteer.  Yes, Yes, I love chocolate!  And Wisconsin
has all these German and Belgium chocolatiers who make the best chocolates
imaginable.  And Easter is here, the chocoholics' version of Nirvana.  Oh,
my...

%$#@#$%&&%$#@#$%%$##$$%$#@#$%&%$ just because I think it's fun. K.