Dear Listfriends,
Florida Hospital has asked those involved to post this notice of their
upcoming symposium in Winter Park, Florida.
Best regards,
Kathrynne
=========

FLORIDA HOSPITAL PREMIER HEALTH & FLORIDA HOSPITAL NEUROSCIENCE
INSTITUTE PRESENTS A PARKINSON SEMINAR

Please join us in a Parkinson's Disease Seminar on April 18 held at the
Winter Park Civic Center from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.  To register please
call 407/303-1700 press #3.
The speakers will be Board Certified Neurologist Henry Comiter, MD, and
nutritionist Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD.  Joining our speakers will be a
discussion panel consisting of:  a Voice Pathologist, a Board Certified
nutritionist, a Registered Physical Therapist, a Florida Hospital
Pharmacist, a Community Home Care Liaison and our very own Premier
Health.
Also come find out more information about the Parkinson Caregiver
Support Group, a free service of FH Premier Health.  Meetings feature a
guest speaker who provides information on topics of interest to group
members.  The group meets the first Friday of each month from 10-12.
For more information call Maria Rizzo 407/303-3600.

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/