Kathrynne,

Thank you for the notice of the Florida Hospital seminar.  I understand that
the notice was given to you.  My comment is addressed more to the promoters
of the seminar than to you: notice of a week is probably not enough time for
most people to make arrangements to travel.  The List tends to get these
notices for seminars very close to the actual date of the seminar.  I have
not had any advance knowledge of these seminars, and I have been effectively
prohibited from even thinking about going to the seminars due to the late
notice.  I assume others have been in the same position,  Where possible,
people, who do know about these seminars and other events, should try to give
the List more notice. For instance, we all should know about the golf outing
in Illinois this summer due to ample advance notice.  Katie