Fran,

Many years ago I was sent to a clinic where they did that EMG test on me, I
was trying to get rid of low back pain. Or I should say they TRIED to do
that test on me. Halfway through the procedure I made them stop and I got up
off the table and told them that I was "outta here"  :-)  Man that hurt, and
when I asked them why they were doing it, I was not satisfied with the
answer. It was for their own research only, as near as I could tell. So I
know what you went through and you are to be commended for enduring it. I am
telling this little story in the hopes that some of you will at least get a
little smile out of it.

Lanier Maddux      Chattanooga Tn.

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com