Thanks Linda for the important legislative information on stem cell research.I
don't have a copy of the congressional bill.I assume it is similar to S723.Right
now,of course, is Spring break,so letters would probably be best now.I'll do
both------call later.
Being from Michigan I wonder why Fred Upton isn't on the list?Does anyone know
will try and find an answer.
This legislation could prove to be really important,so I hope we will really be
heard.

Lorraine Jeffe