Jo Ann, thank you for the kind words. (I'm tiny!? You have a friend for
life!) The symposium was truly exceptional, I agree; and the best part
for me was getting to meet so many cyberfriends. I got to hug Jo Ann
Coen!!  I only regret that I couldn't stay long enough to hear Dr.
Jankovich.

However, I spoke in the afternoon to the Texas Dietetic Association, at
their annual meeting; and I spoke as forcefully as I knew how for
greater understanding of PD. I heard afterward that there were a number
of students in the audience, and that several expressed an interest in
learning more about PD and perhaps focusing on PD or movement disorders
in future. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Should anyone be interested, I'll speak in Winter Park, Florida on April
18; and
Traverse City Michigan, June 7, and Grand Rapids Michigan, June 8. It's
always a great treat for me to meet folks from Parkinsn.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/