Murray, et al,
I want to apologize for the inappropriate way I addressed your respnse to
Joe's Time to  Quit? memo.  I  have been away from the list for a while and I
did't know a thing about you.  Not that that in any way excuses my behavior,
but I think that if I had know, or known abou ,you,  I would have at least
thought twice before impusively venting my spleen, as I did.  Believei  it or
not, I ordinarily don't engage in, nor do I endorse  chararcter attacks or
sarcasm as ways of confronting interpersoanl differences and I regret that
you were the object of my acitng-out behavior.  I also had no .intention of
launching a lislt skirmsh
Marty Polonsky