I tuned into http://www.VoiceAmerica.com at 12noon Eastern time
and heard you interviewed on chy's :

Travels With Parkinson's -  Talk-radio With a Purpose
   Live! from Vancouver, British Columbia

Murray you did a wonderful job...very informative...
you even had a "stage presence"....a star has been  born!

You got plugs in for the list and events coming up and
got across the need for a push for research and a cure!

I'd like to thank you for a job well done.

And hey, where was our cyber sis Janet? Janet was
scheduled to share the LIVE event with you and she
was not able to be reached? I pictured Janet "froze"
looking at the phone ringing and not able to reach it.

Janet please let us all know what you were up to,
you were missed very much.

Hugs,
Gail Vass