dear friends,

i just wanted to share this thought with you, which suddenly occured to me
this evening.

This is, 'I'm actually glad i have PD'

It has made me realize how shallow my wife's love is for me; I wonder if she
even loves me. Yesterday she said she can't stay with me because of the way
i've changed;  she said she did not think she could ever want me again. I'll
be honest with you having been rejected physically and observing subtle
changes in her, one day when i could take no more, i accused her of having
an affair - which she has never denied. It is this (accusation) which she is
now using to verbally and physically abuse me.

Where's the understanding? Where's the affection? Where's the love? Nowhere
because they were never there in the first place.

Thanks to PD I have become aware of this and I aim to spend the rest of my
life with some one who truly loves me. My life is not over it's just about
to begin.

It has also made me aware how little 2 of my daughters care for me e.g.,
"dad, we've got our lives to live now". Too busy to even pick up the phone!

I have found comfort, support, friendship and love in the PIEN group

My sincere thanks and love to all of you

Marco