It caused me much pain to read both of  your recent posts. Sandy,
honey-your loss will take so much time to get over and to ever figure
out the Lord's plan; perhaps
not in this lifetime! Please know that I will keep you & your family
close in my thoughts and prayers.
And Marco, your post, altho it has a happy ending and a new biginning
rather than a  final loss gave me the shivers! It brings into sharp
focus those nebulous thoughts that we all have in the backs of our
minds-is my relationship strong enough to handle the changes wrouhgt by
my disease. While you could view your stunning loss as a heart chrushing
experience; you have indeed given  us reason to rrejoyce with you! I
wish you all the best as you begin your new life and you, too, will be
in my prayers.
--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/11
http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/