I was only 50 when I was approved for SS disability.  I was working for a
temporary agency.  They finally had to quit sending me out on jobs because
my work was always "unatisfactory".  Thiis was very humiliating for me but
they approved my disability because the agency I worked for said they could
nnt send me out on any jobs because I was unable to do work that met
their clien's standards..  So, I know how stressful this is for you! Hang in
there
Carol Gray