Hi Lorraine and Linda and All,
Here are the "links" to read US Govt. bills online...

The Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/

In the spirit of THOMAS Jefferson, the Library of Congress provides
you with searchable information about the U.S. Congress and the
legislative process.   Search bills, by topic , bill number, or title. Search
through and read the text of the Congressional Record for the 101st
through the 107th Congresses.   Search and find committee reports by
topic or committee name.

Thomas - US Congress on the Internet
http://thomas.loc.gov/

Search Bill Text for 107th Congress (2001-2002)
Type   H. CON. RES. 17  in the first box and click on Search

Or.....

Search Bill Text for 107th Congress (2001-2002)
Type   S. 723   in the first box and click on Search

OR.....  Click on Bill Summary & Status
93rd - 107th.

Scroll down to 1. Word/Phrase:

Type    stem cell    in the box and click on Search...

H.CON.RES.17 :  Expressing the sense of the Congress supporting
Federal funding of pluripotent stem cell research.
Sponsor: Rep Maloney, Carolyn B. - Latest Major Action: 2/14/2001
Referred to House subcommittee
Committees: House Energy and Commerce

S.723 :  A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for
human embryonic stem cell generation and research.
Sponsor: Sen Specter, Arlen - Latest Major Action: 4/5/2001
Referred to Senate committee
Committees: Senate Health, Education,  Labor, and Pensions

Click on the highlighted links to follow up on each bill...

U.S. House of Representatives
107th Congress, 1st Session
http://www.house.gov/

Scroll down to... Write Your Rep.

Write Your Representative
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

The US Senate
http://www.senate.gov/

Click on       Contacting the Senate...

Senators of the 107th Congress
http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index.cfm

If your grandchildren are going to be around this weekend (mine are)
show 'em these links and get them to help write a letter on your behalf...

Ain't this technology a marvel???

Cheers ............ murray