I just found out that I take both. one was increased because I was just told not to walk or use a walker but am to go in a chair(wheel)  it broke me up and i have doing a lot of crying over it. and to hire lot of my work done.,it is the first time I relay can not do what I want. he said age has as much as the years of PD. when a lot said they where on PXIL i asked mom if I was she said yes for years. as they say what works for one may not work for other.

                                             I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

DON MCKINLEY
2440 LAKEWOOD