I' ve just suscribed this list. I'd like to know if you're still in ,too.
(Marcel Guillot, Jean-Pirrre Lucas, Jeremy Browne, Dietmar Wessel, Cees Papp, Jan Pieter Dijkhuis and all the others of the avantgarde
of the first times of yhe EPDA. Are you still on the figth or not so much how has been the desaese with you,.....) If any of you answer me I'll send almost a incredible film about what's happened to me the three last years. You'll gone a laugh for a while!

tony cortina