Hi, co-listers:

I'm very new in this list but a "surviver" from "4 of evlotion of a PD disgnosed when Ii was 27' yrars old. Today I'm 50-  A month ago I got a new and very discasting symptom. For unknokn reasons, my usual medication didn't work. A week later I thought I  finish my way. All     fivished muscles involved in breathing contracted at a time pressing the lungs and become hards as a rock. I hardly could keep some air going in and out. So I realize what a brearhing Insufficiency is. I had very bad moments but after three weeks, pills worked again.  Now, as a last chance, I'm considering a DBS-STN surgery.
For, I'd like to know  how long-term results are (3, 4, 5 yers). Could
someone be so kind of giving or tell me where can I get them ?

toni cortins