Hi, Kees,

Here is Antonio Cortina from BCN Spain. I'm happy to see that you're still on the way to win our shared problem. My life since last time we met has been so plenty of unexpected facts and circumstancies that you won't believe they're 100% true. So I'll won't not do It here. (I'll tell you the first chapters in the next day -just if you're interested on it, of course.

If you wish send me a mail to [log in to unmask] or here.

Best regards

toni