Anyone ever experience an 'intensifying of body odor when they change medicines or vitamins? I used to make it through the day on one shower.  Of late I am 'getting ripe' by bedtime.  A sour kind of odor.

HISTORY:  I started on Riluzole and added Mirapex.  Then added B1,B6, one a day, E, Folic Acid.  All the while taking Zoloft.

My loved ones would appreciate a solution to my problem.  :-)

Lanny D. Weddel