Hello my dear pd family,

At 8:15 pm tonight I learned that a very young, near and dear cousin (Cindy) died of a brain hemorrage.  Cindy's young son found her.  I have been battling the blues since the PLWP Spring Rally.  The news about Cindy has caused my heart to grieve in such a way that gives me a moment's pause.   The saddness I have been experiencing since the Rally was because of the loss of contact with pwps.  The loss of Cindy is a tragic loss, a loss that screams permanence.  I am grateful that she went quickly...but why so young....why is a good husband and young son left behind? These are the "whys"  that I will first ask God about when I reach the streets of heaven when it is my time.  I know many on the list wish some would not speak of religion; but, today, my family and I are in much need of prayer.

Faith and hope,
Sandy