Check this out---

*   Art Hirsch's website--
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/blynx.html
Go to "Organizations", then "Foundations"--scroll down that list for
 links. to PD resources in :
  -Argentina-     -Australia-     -Austria-     -Belgium-     -Brazil-
-Canada-     -Chile-     -Colombia-     -Czech Republic --Denmark-
-Faroes-     -Finland-     -France-     -Germany-    -Iceland-     -India-
-Ireland-     -Israel-     -Italy-  -Jamaica-     -Japan-     -Luxembourg-
-Mexico-     -Netherlands-     -NEW ZEALAND-     -Norway-  Peru   -South
Africa-   -Spain-     -Sweden-     -Switzerland-     -United Kingdom- and
-Western Australia

####

>Hello all,
>
>I got a call from someone saying that he has friend in New Zealand who needs
>a neurologist.  Can someone furnish me with at least a referral or resource
>center or link to PD info for New Zealand?  I'm still searching, but I
>thought I'd ask you folks as well.  I have a new job as Coordinator of the
>American Parkinson's Disease, Information and Referral Center, at the
>Stanford University Medical Center here in Northern California.
>
>Thanks very much,
>
>Charlotte Mancuso

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org