                 What shows are you planning for the future?

                       ----------------------------------

                                      On
                            Sunday April 29th 2001

                               A Sneak Pre-View
                                of the upcoming
                                PARKYTHON 2001

                       ----------------------------------

                                      On
                             May 4th, 5th and 6th!

                               An Unprecedented
                   Live! Thirty (30!) Hour Special Broadcast
                                      for
                                PARKYTHON 2001
                                 to be held in
                                Hudson Michigan

                             We will re-visit with
                            the 65 Featured Guests
                        from our First Forty Broadcasts
                              to mark the end of
                         Parkinson's Awareness Month!

                              Come Talk with the
                                     Stars
                                      on
                              Parkywood Squares!

                              We are grateful to
                               Pharmacia Upjohn
                        for their generous sponsorship

                       ----------------------------------

                                      On
                             Sunday May 13th 2001

                                   A Re-View
                               of the first ever
                                PARKYTHON 2001

Travels With Parkinson's - Talk-radio With a Purpose
http://www.geocities.com/chycasavant/ .

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
PD: 54/41/37 CD: 54/44/43 TEL: 613 256 8340 EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
"a new voice" home page: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/     .