For Sharon H - I had to laugh when i read the subject matter - I KNOW how to
fall, too well :>)

For Sandie - the poem was lovely, thank you

and for all the rest of my list family, I am going to have to go to Texas next
week for a week, and we are moving this weekend and next, so I will be offline,
and out of touch for at least two weeks, maybe more depending on how long it
takes us to get a phone hooked up.  Take care and god bless
bob aka
tex

This message was sent using Midwest Tel Net Web Based Mail.
http://www.mwt.net/