Thanks fpr telling us about your Gathering-- it sounds like fun, and I wish
I could attend!  Hope all goes well for you.

>The Malaysian Parkinson's Disease Association (MPDA) is organising the
>Annual Gathering for the year 2001 at Taman Jaya, Section 10, Petaling
>Jaya. The event will be held on
>
>    Date: 1st May, 2001 (tuesday)
>    Time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
>    Fees: Member - RM10.00
>             Non-member  - RM15.00
>             Children below 12 - RM5.00
>The objective of the event is to give our members an outdoor experience
>where their family members and friends can meet and interact with each
>other. The programs include activities and games. Refreshment (halal)
>will also be served.
>
>Those interested are requested to confirm attendance on or before 27th
>April, 2001, by either:-
>
>        Fax to       : 03-61575812  Attention: Ms Sara Lew, or
>        Telephone:  03-2562246    Ms Ann (office hours)
>
>Liew-seong Chee
>(58/52/50)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org