Hi All, I truly believe that physical therapy
and regular excercise have helped immensly with Georges balance plus his
stamina. He has not had a fall in almost 2 yrs. He went through gruelng
PT 2 yrs ago. Then again in Feb this yr. This last time was for
strengthening after his having 6 mo of medical problems nonrelated to PD
He is again walking
everyday,weather permitting. He also does stretchs and 5-10 lb wts for
arm strengthening..I really don't think Geo would ever have been able to
walk again
without assistence had he not been pushed
so hard in PT.
Just some positive food for thought!
Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64