Hi All -

As most of you know I am a participant in a study for the efficacy and safety
of xenotransplantation -- in this case the use of pig cells injected into my
brain in an attempt to provide relief from the symptoms of Parkinson's
Disease.

"Organ Farm," the story of those (and related) procedures, aired a couple of
weeks ago on PBS's "Frontline."  It was a joint production with England's
Carlton Television.

The British Website is up and running.  Click on the link below and check
this easy-to-navigate site.  Or, to go directly to my segment, click on the
second link.

 <A HREF="http://tv.carlton.com/organfarm/">http://tv.carlton.com/organfarm/
</A>

 <A HREF="http://tv.carlton.com/organfarm/jim.jhtml">
http://tv.carlton.com/organfarm/jim.jhtml</A>

Feel free to write with any questions you might have.

Cheers -

Jim Finn