Wow! A veritable golden of topics to respond to in my last digest!!
First of all I'd like to say that I must agree with Phil Gesotti. 12
years ago, when I was first being treated for some as yet unknown
malady, my doctor started me on sinemet. At that time, I had babies-a 3
yr old and a baby still nursing; we had to quit because of the sinemet.
Looking back, I don't see how I could have survived as long as I have
with out the sinemet...taking care of those babies and starting them off
right was and still is a major consideration in all my meds. For
example, I take ambien to sleep at night. I assume that I'm addicted,
but if I don't get at least 6 hours of solid sleep each night, I'm
useless-as a human being and as a mother to my children or a wife to my
husband. For me, the trade-off is obvious. I just take what I must take
to get through each day and try not to worry about the future!
2nd, on to you, Don,  my IYQ friend!! I have been running around like a
crazy person trying to get this golf tournament together. I'm so sorry
that I haven't had the time to write, but I promise to...soon!!
Virtuallity is the new magazine put out by PLWP.org and what you saw was
me at our recent Team Leaders Meeting in Kentucky. BTW, Stan says that
with a golf score like that, you'd better come to take home the car
we're giving away for a hole-in-one on July 7th. I'll send you more
details, OK?
3rd, about Tom Kelly...Tom is one of the bravest and finest men that I
know. He not only arranged for my pallidotomies, but he was right there
with Stan, helping him (and me) through each step of the way. No one
could have predicted the bad results of the 2nd operation, but Tom
suffered more than I-I didn't know any better at the time!! Since then,
he has suffered through an agonizing divorce, the death of his beloved
mother, and the loss of a another exceptionally close friend. Although I
haven't seen much of him since he went back to work, I have heard him
speak and I can tell you that he is awe-inspiring and thought provoking;
an example and an inspiration. I can recommend him with the utmost
pleasure.
Well, I've spouted off on just about everything that concerns me so one
again it is time to get busy on some more details for our golf
tournament in July before the kids wake up for school. I'd really look
forward to meeting any of you who could come!

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/11
http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/