Hi everyone,

  I am a new member list and am looking for help for a friend of mine.

Jack has been afflicted with PD for the last 18 years and for the most part
has managed the disease and enjoyed a relatively good quality of life.  Of
late, though, he has been falling at an increasing rate.  His doctor's advise
is "be careful".  He has a difficult time explaining the feeling he has prior
to a fall.  My question is,  does anyone out there experience the same
problems and are there any practical measures he can take to minimize the
frequency of these falls.

Thanks
Frank Mustaccio