I received a request asking if anyone knows anything about the following  and
the use of Glutathione?  Anyone?
*************

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Lemerande Jr. <[log in to unmask]>
To: Public Discussions Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 4:23 PM
Subject: New Therapy for Parkinson's Disease

>--- Begin NPF Interaction Server Message
>-
>
>In Santa Clara California Dr. Richard Gringeri and I are pioneering a
totally new approach to the treatment of Parkinson's disease. We are using a
combination of physical medicine, which includes chiropractic and physical
therapy as well as intravenous glutathione therapy along with other
nutritional supplements. We have been achieving remarkable results in the
few patients we have started on this program.
>Glutathione is a critically important brain chemical.  It is clearly one of
the most important brain antioxidants.  Thus, glutathione helps to preserve
brain tissue by preventing damage from free radicals, destructive chemicals
formed by the normal processes of metabolism, toxic elements in the
environment, and as a normal response of the body to challenges by
infectious agents or other stresses.  As well Glutathione has been shown to
be deficient in Parkinson's patients across the board.
>I am a medical doctor.  I offer this treatment NOT to take the place of any
treatment that you are presently getting from your physician.  I only offer
you another option if you are searching for other options. This is not a
miracle cure, but the results we have achieved have seemed to be somewhat
miraculous for many of our patients.
> Glutathione is a natural substance with no known toxicity and it does not
interact with any of the medications you may be taking for Parkinson's
Disease.  This is a new and exciting therapy and I would like to make you
aware of it and make it available to you.  If you have questions, please
call my ofice at area code 408-984-7444.  Or e-mail me with questions at
[log in to unmask] Sincerely, Al Lemerande Jr., M.D.
I'm looking for comments? (I know nothing about it) Perry?
Sid Levin